Friday, June 6, 2008

=)


i haven't been blogging much here nowadays. well, probably because i've been busy with my own one.

So, yeah i'm here to prove that i'm not selfish in only letting Shana revive this blog. Haha, holidays have been alright. Usually, i would feel that the hols would pass so fast. But this timei feel very draggy. I mean it takes almost like a gazillion years for a day to pass.

I wake up in the noon.

Watch some telly

Come online

watch telly again

read books , magazines

come online again

and then go and take a shower.

anyhow
I'm looking forward to going back to school

Oh, and i watched Chronicles Of Narnia Prince Caspian twice. I dont know why but i just cant seem to keep my eyes of that Prince. He's not handsome. He's just dashing and nice to watch. Haha, and i know Shana's crazy over him too aite?? BAHAHAA. this second movie was actually better than the first one with more interesting scenes and a lot of war here and there but its definitely good. Less Of Aslan is seen here but more of Caspian.

OH, DON'T U JUST LOVE HIS ASCENT =)

No comments: