Saturday, April 5, 2008

psychotic teacher .

bro's birthday is coming up . what should i get him ? i seriously have no idea what to buy for guys . give him cash perhaps ? nahh . yesterday the psychotic chinese teacher scolded me in front of the whole class . i heard she had a fight with the principal . that's why she got angry i suppose . but that doesnt mean she has to scold us . i was totally innocent . well . not totally . but i didnt do anything wrong . pshpshpsh . i was reaaaaaally pissed . my classmates were like 'dont listen to her . she's crazy .' hahaha . they supported me lah . hey , that's what friends are for right ? (: i'll try and tolerate with that psychotic teacher lahhhh . i dont like herrr . other than this , nothing much has happened . my life is boring . hmm . gonna finish my homework . tomorrow . gonna enjoy tonight . FOOD!!!!!!! yum . i'm getting fat . but whatever .

No comments: