Friday, May 16, 2008

Amaran: Jangan kembang Shana! hahaha

Can someone remind me how blessed am i to have Shana Looi. Haha, yes, in times of deep deep sorrows, she's the only one who truly understands and cares.

Recaping my conversation with her on the telephone gave me the assurance that she really loves me. * and mind u i love her twice as much*. I rreally thank God for her existance. Tho, she may seem like just the average girl next door, u may come to find her a mature person and gives advices like she's a doctor graduating with a phD. When u're wet in tears she's just there to comfort u and makes sure u know that she's always there.

Conclusively, i reaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllly love her
LOVING SHANA LOOI MUCHAAA!!!

Sorry guys, but this is just an appreciation post for my best friend :D

No comments: