Thursday, May 29, 2008

YACF CAMP


us .



the toilets .


the hall .



our room . the window overlooks the guys dorm .




this is where me , Sze , Jane and Grace slept .


this is where we did our morning exercise .

some of the pictures i grabbed from jane's blog .
YACF camp .
it was , like i said , awesome .
i made heapsa friends there .
among them are CLARENCE , SHAS , GRACE , JONAN , THEO , CHRIS , ABEL and last but not least lil JOHN BOY !
haha .
yeahp . i love them .
oh and i also love my friends there la .
i didnt bring my camera so i couldn't upload any photos .
sorry .
but i promise to get the videos from Jonan and upload it .
my group name is OURLAW PROWLER .
eventhough we didn't win but at least we had fun .
actually the place is more like a kampung campsite .
it has bugs everywhere but it was okay .
i'm so impressed because the commitee did a great job on putting the camp together and making it an experience that we'll never forget .
the prayer is new to me and i didnt know that there's so many people so hungry and desperate for God .
to me , praying is just like closing your eyes and mumble up something then amen .
no , it's about talking to God and thanking Him for eveything he's done for us .
during prayer , everyone was speaking in tounges and cryin out to God , including me .
and Ps BEN is G.R.E.A.T.
the games was heaps fun too , aye ?
we dipped onto the dirty pond during station games .
and ew , we drank water+break+colouring .(Jonan's game)
Theo's game was fun .
but when Jane and me were about to break the record , Shas pulled the vine and i just couldnt gripe it then i just screamed and fell into the mud water . thanks Shas .
there's this game called WHO'S THE GENERAL and we're supposed to fund out who the general is and all .
but we got tortured by the commitee .
haha
and they were making ppl say 'CLARENCE , YOU'RE GAY'
and in the end Theo asked a group to say 'CLARENCE , YOU'RE NOT GAY ANYMORE . I'M SORRY . DONT BE OFFENDED'
hahahahaha . hilarious . and i bet Clarence was enjoying it . :P
almost towards the end of every session , Ps BEN will make an alter calling .
and everytime i went up there and cried my heart out to God .
and on the last day , i finally feel the holy spirit in me . i'll never forget that feeling .
I wanna do a shoutout to a few people .

Theo : thanks for that advice you gave me . i'll never forget it . you're a nice person and i'll never forget what u said to me during the camp . i'll mis you alot and hope i'll get to see you again .

Shas : you've put alot of work and effort into this camp and it turned out beautifully . thanks for everything . I'll miss you alot and i hope to see you again .

Clarence : haha . i know i should eat my dinner . but that time no mood la. thanks . and you're not gay . you never were . :D and you're so friendly . its nice to meet you . will miss you alot . see you soon .


John Lai : you're too cute man . hahaha . just wanna pinch you more and more . love you . p.s. you're the best camper in our group . :)

JANE , ABEL AND CHRIS , you guys are the best teammates ver . thank you so much . i'll miss you guys .
the camp will always be tattooed in my heart forever .
okay i know by now no one will read it cuz it's too long and boring right ?
haha . but i dont care , NICK LIM . :P
actually i wanna write a whole lot more but nahhhh .
think i'll do that in my diary .
okay . i'm done .


1 comment:

JoanC said...

heyyyyyy. joan here.

'CLARENCE , YOU'RE NOT GAY ANYMORE . I'M SORRY . DONT BE OFFENDED' was from my group. ptarmigan track. xD