Thursday, March 20, 2008

Bored

Just finish studying . I'm so bored right now . Wanted to go out , but mum is not feeling well . I've decided to join the Global Youth Leadership Camp in San Diego , USA . This camp helps you to build up your confidence and train your leadership skills .
Okay , Now my problem starts . I have to write 2 essays , 500 words each in order to participate . Not only that , there's limited places and only 5 chosen ones from Malaysia can go . AARGHHHHH !! I have absolutely NO IDEA what to write . I've started to write one of the essays of about 450 words . One more to do . Heapsa homework piling up . Lotsa stuff to do . HOW ???? God , please help me .
Hmm , I miss ShiYun , alot . Hope she comes this friday . It's been ages since I last seen her . Oh and Niki , I miss you too . :)

No comments: