Saturday, March 15, 2008

let's get started

Okay . I have no idea what to write in here . Hey everyone . We're Nikibai and ShanaLooi . Okay . First things first . Niki wanted to have this blog because she wants us to jot down our daily stuff , crushes and our lil stories . And she's been bugging me to have a blog . But we decided to have a joint blog instead . Okay , this might be boring , but hey ? This is my first time la . So DONT laugh . oh and JoonYang asked me to include his name in . But i dont think he's gonna get famous through our blog . x] So i think that's it for today unless something pops into my mind and refresh it then maybe i'll write it down .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

joon yang said : This post has been removed by the author. ; time 2 spam !

p.s. me nono wanna get popula.

The Jottings Of Our Friendship said...

really or not joonyang ? x]