Sunday, March 16, 2008

my friend

Hey everyone . Just came back from church . My cousin sis is coking dinner . Yuuuuuuuum . I'm doing this out of boredom . I'm not doing this to bore you . x] I was late to church today because of some problems . After our CG , we chat as usual . Niki and me were trying to be ohsofriendly and talked to this girl named Racheal . Later on , as i was about to leave , i introduced my brother to JeremyLam . He was like , 'hey.' . My bro shook his hand and said , 'I'm Kevin.' . Andand you know what he said ? He just said 'okay.' I was like ' WHAAA ? YOU AR . . ' He just laughed a little . Huiyohh . If like that very hard to make friends wan lahhh dude . :/ But today he was okay . Jeremy i mean . He said hi to me and that's good i think . Okay , i'm crapping . I've got nothing to do la . So i'm just telling out what happened today . Niki , you'd better update . :P
hmm , i think i'll go and do what bored people do , which is idontknowwhat . Bye .

No comments: