Friday, March 21, 2008

service

hello fellas . I've just finished my essays . woohoo !! Aaaaanyways , just came back from Friday night service . Saw CarlCheongCheeSoon , JeremyLamYikTong , Ben and one more guy whose name i do not know . There were heapsa people . Too bad NikiBai and ShiYun cant make it la . But SzeYuen and PuiPing came . I saw heapsa people who made me laugh tonight . Philemon , RongTau , Joshua , Ken , Sam and Carl talked to me . They were very friendly la i guess . lol . Philemon cracked me up the most . He knows why . Carl shocked me from just beside the wall . swt . Jeremy said hi and JoonJoon didnt dare to look at me . Carl talked to me and *haih* he said that he's ugly and blablabla . Takde semangat to argue with him la . hmm . Maybe will find him in msn , perhaps ? Jeremy sorry for not talking to you . Too many people around you la . Very hard to talk to you . Oh and by the way , ShiYun , come to church next sunday . If not someone's so gonna scold me . I might be going for service on sunday . Not sure . Maybe i'll sleep ? Nah . Wanna go church . Niki you better come . lol .
arghhhh . msn's cacat again . I'll stop here . Byes .

No comments: