Friday, March 28, 2008

Forgive me bloggieee =DDD

Hello...

Oh my aguifbfsafyusfasbfsuagfasuibvfsviusabflagufiale

This like second post only. Pssssshhhhh =s

Sorry blogg =DDD

Have been awfully busy with school as we had to stay back in school like almost everyday to march and march and march our butts off. Trust me its tiring especially during 2pm in the afternoon. So lethargic and so irksome plus the amount of sweat *haiyo can die lerhhh*

See, thats why i've been praying to God that it would snow. P.s i know it won't happen la but i can have a little imgination right.. XD

SMACKS SHANA IN THE BUTT!!!
She never told me that she was coming for bible knowledge class in my school till the day she was here and i was in the canteen in my friends.

She came up to me and was like '' Hi, Niki!!''
i leapt out and gave her a huge bear hug like i've never seen her in ages. *blushes* What to do, i miss my BFF ma =)))

yes and she went for the class while i was marching in the field. trust me if u see me now i'd be looking like a roasted turkey!! XD yeah, but anyhow sports day is tomorrow so today we had the last marching practice. Hope Crosby wins the marching because we really need the marks BADLY!!! i repeat BADLYY

note:
Why does this certain friendship complicate me. Imagine being close to someone who is nice, out-going and all those stuff. Then suddenly, the persons other friend comes up claiming that u're stealing her away. And then when u distant urself form that person, she doesn't like it and wants to restore the friendship.

HONESTLY THIS SORTA FRIENDSHIP COMPLICATES ME ALOT!!!

anyhow, wish me luck in marching tomorrow. I don't mind a bonquet of flowers as a congratulatory gift

Signing off
NIKI BAI =)

No comments: