Saturday, March 15, 2008

new friends

Okay , so I've made a few friends lately . Some of them are not that new . But i'm chatting with them on msn , and they are like really nice and really friendly . Okay , so let me introduce them . They're JasonYeo , JoonYang , JeremyLam and CarlCheong . They're pretty cool once you get to know them . i kinda force them to say hi to me . HAHAHAHA . Yeah . I know i'm bad . x] But what to do la ? They're so shy . Need to get them to mix around so that they make new friends . But , they have no faith upon themselves . Personally , i think they're cute and friendly . HAHAHAHA . Yeah , that's me talking . I don't know them really well because i seldom mix with them at church . Sorry la . So CGMC people , get to know them . They're nice people , and friendly too . Oh , and by the way , this is Shana blogging . Not Niki . :)
Okay , my mum's scolding me . I think i'll introduce them one by one in the next post .
Till next time .

3 comments:

JeremyLam said...

hi...thanks shana for adding my name into ur blog... =)

The Jottings Of Our Friendship said...

hey , you're most welcome . (:

The Jottings Of Our Friendship said...
This comment has been removed by the author.